fot

Re: What Is The Silent Majority of FOT Thinking? I am asking

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: What Is The Silent Majority of FOT Thinking? I am asking
From: Richard Hardison <cobra@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:01:41 -0600
As only one member of the silent majority, I have not responded because:
1- we are still building the 1959 TR3A for road racing and will not be
finished until early next year
2- personal commitments will restrict my racing to four events next
year, and they are already on the calendar.

In future years, I would be interested in the road racing portion of
such an event.

Richard Hardison