fot

Re: Survey Still Ongoing - Every Survey Counts - Early

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Survey Still Ongoing - Every Survey Counts - Early
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:22:55 +0000
I'll throw an additional 2 cents worth into the pot.

Kansas, being very strategically located in the center of the US would seem to
be ideal for a target location for such an event.
Location being the main factor in attracting as many people as possible.  I'd
certainly go there.  Ohio would be stretching it as would
all the East coast venues.  Texas would also gee within my range.

Joe (C)