fot

All Triumph Race

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: All Triumph Race
From: "DAN DURYEE" <DLDEAD@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:58:47 -0700
Hi all,
I've talked to Nostalgia Racing ,here in Denver,this week
and they are having a race the weekend before the VTR.
They have agreed to let us, FOT'er, have our own race
group. This will be run at the Mead, Co. track better knowed at Mt View.
Greg will have a promo sheet next week for me to post here, if that's ok. It
will have a track
layout and requirement for entrance. Because of pit space
& track size we will be limited to 30 car.We should get
about 60 min. track time each day, Sat&Sunday. We
can have any year Triumph be it vintage or scca.It will
have to pass tech. insp. and driver have a current comp.
lic.
As soon as I get the promo from Greg I'll post it.
Dan in Denver