fot

Fabulous Opportunity for VTR ????

To: billsohl@pop.mindspring.com
Subject: Fabulous Opportunity for VTR ????
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 06:29:55 EST
Bill

    Frankly, I am not sure how many of the non-racer VTR regulars would be
interested in seeing Triumphs racing.

    I believe that most of us would be very receptive to VTR stepping forward
to coordinate its regional and national meetings at various events where FOT
cars are participating. From my perspective, VTR has an absolutely fabulous
opportunity through the FOT group to offer an expanded attraction of seeing
Triumph racing to its national/regional gatherings.

    The fundamental issue as I see it is whether VTR would be willing to
schedule its national and regional meetings based on race events featuring
Triumphs (e.g. MidOhio 2002,  Moss event at Buttonwillow). I do not think
that simply having a club test day(s) at a national VTR meeting will be much
of a draw for racers. Having club test days prior to an established event
like MidOhio (2002) would be a bigger draw.

Cary