fot

Re: Touring school - was Re: What Is Th...

To: Bill Sohl <billsohl@pop.mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Touring school - was Re: What Is Th...
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:42:32 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 25 Dec 2000, Bill Sohl wrote:

> Add a "touring school" mode and you'd get a bunch of street
> car guys/gals too.  No wheel to wheel racing allowed, but
> groups of similar cars doing "practice type laps" with
> the prospect of some "open practice" with no passing (or
> limited passing on straights only).

Can we "limit" this somehow. FOr some reason I read your reply and
thought of a certain TR8 driver "blitzing" past me sideways (not Bill W.
or Vern!)...

Sorry for the digression. Hi John!

I like to tour also (not having any sort of competition license), but the
idea of that TR8 on the same track... oooh. Shivers down my spine. Yikes.

> Cheers,
> Bill Sohl

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |