fot

Total Number of Road Racing Triumphs in North America?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Total Number of Road Racing Triumphs in North America?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:11:36 EST
FOTers

    A critical question is how many Triumph road racers (both FOT and
non-FOT) would be attracted to an all Triumph event. This is the fundamental
question that needs to be answered because it directly impacts the
affordability of such an event.

    It would be helpful if we had some volunteers go through the membership
list of various sanctioning groups with whom they regularly race or even race
programs to develop estimates of the number of active non-FOT Triumph racers.

    If we can only field 40 - 50 racecars, it will probably financially
preclude some of the options that have been discussed without major
sponsorship  $$$$.

Cary