fot

[Fwd: Re: Tools for disassembly of GT6 rear hubs]

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Tools for disassembly of GT6 rear hubs]
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 13:19:12 -0600
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Tools for disassembly of GT6 rear hubs
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 13:17:24 -0600
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
To: BillDentin@aol.com

BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 01/05/2001 4:56:57 PM Central Standard Time,
> vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:
>

>> Let's see -- did I miss something here? Bill passed along to me a
>> > Mason jar with a couple of apricots swimming in a more-or-less
>> clear
>> > liquid. My wife recognized the value of the gift, poured the
>> liquid on
>> > the ground, and sold the Mason jar at a flea market for $1.95. Was
>>
>> > that the right thing to do?
>>
>> --
>>
>> uncle jack
>
> Dear God!  I hope you at least ate the apricots...else start signing,
> 'uncle
> jerk'.
>
> Bill Dentinger
>
> PS
>
> We all know that the medicine left in that jar (and there weren't
> much) is
> precisely what gave you the strength to pursue another frame off.

Well, I must admit that the story about Frances was a fib. I did eat the
fruit, after determining that the juices worked well as penetrating oil
(an important thing for Old Bodies).

--

uncle jack

Like I said, "Life isn't long enough for me to do another ground-up
restoration". Well, thank goodness, it is.