fot

Fwd: ENGINE AVAILABLE-tr3 OR TR4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: ENGINE AVAILABLE-tr3 OR TR4
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 13:03:54 -0700 (MST)
For some reason this was sent to me, rather than fot@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: Tr4r8cer@aol.com
     Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 13:13:43 EST
     Subject: ENGINE AVAILABLE-tr3 OR TR4

I have a spare engine available for sale. This engine came with my car
originally and was worked on by J K Jackson for some time until i could
handle it on my own.
When we removed it from my 4  it was still running well but a little down on
power for RD ATLANTA. The cam is a Kastner grind but i cant rember  which
grind. The flywheel has been lightened considerably by JK and Bil Forbes.
This engine would make a good spare,a hot street motor ot a starter engine
for someone getting into vintage racing. I am asking $1600.00 complete and
the engine is available immediately.  If you are interested i can give you
more details. Alan Pinel #71 Rdecoat Racing.