fot

FOT Jackets/FOT Focused Events

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT Jackets/FOT Focused Events
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:43:07 EST
FOT

I ordered three jackets from Ted and Doris. They have the FOT Logo on them
and I added "Alexander Racing" in script on the side opposite from the Logo.

I am pleased. They are Charles River nylon jackets with flannel liner. They
are good for spring & fall, and cool summer nights. Linda gave me a Charles
River jacket a few years ago with just the TR emblem on it and it has worn
well.

Mine is in red which matches #197, but there are other colors....and choices.

Cary Perket, has done much work to stimulate interest in FOT Focused events.
Now seems to be the time, as Cary suggests, to make some plans and draw
attention to various venues where we might gather together. The MG guy do an
effective job of this. Yup, I know we are more the undisciplined renegades
than they are, but we can be somewhat organized without blowing our cover and
modus operandi.

There will be a few of us at Texas World Speedway in March for the second
time... owing to the encouragement of Bob & Jeff last year.

Although most of us cannot make it to Buttonwillow, it always fun to hear
about the plans.

Some are going to Sebring.

SVRA returns to Road America in May.

Blackhawk Classic is a good Triumph gathering.

Mid-Ohio will always have some Triumphs...especially in 2002

BRIC is a great time, if you dont punctuate the weekend with a triple roll.

There will be some FOT planning to be Monterey...but likely premature to
discuss.

ad nauseum

Joe