fot

Re: cars for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cars for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:08:36 -0700
    Ok gang. Picking up a 68 GT6 this weekend

You know, oddly enough I've spent some time this week mailing out a new
issue of the Intermountain Vintage Racing newsletter, and in the classified
section is a little note from a certain person, I won't mention the name, who
is looking, sort of, for a GT6 project car.  This, uh, anonymous person had
actually specified a later square tail model, but I strongly suspect that
was basically due to a slightly wider body on the squaretails, so the race
slicks could fit with less flaring.  Maybe something cheap will turn up here
in town, we'll see.  But a $300 project is certainly within the range this
unknown enthusiast is considering, after seeing another revision of the
layout for the new track in Utah, where the power of the extra cylinders
might make it more enjoyable than a little Spit.

Tell you what, bring it with you to the Fat Chance Garage Beach Party next
month, and I'll see that this unknown enthusiast gets it.

mjb.