fot

update...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: update...
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:13:39 -0600
Ballistic blanket...folks.  Well, I think I finally gave up on Deist.  I
called , e-mailed and Faxed.  I then called again. Then again.  I have yet
to hear back to this date.   I don't think they will or want to respond...
I left messages with the counter rep. and Secretary... It's been over a
month.    I gave them the holidays and then some to get it together....

BOTTOM LINE...

If you REALLY want the Ballistic blanket you will have to do it yourself.
(Somehow, I think that is what Russ at Deist wants....)

818.240.7866 phone
818.244.9230 facsimile

None of your Checks or Credit Cards were cashed nor billed.

On another substantially more successful note:

(VINTAGE)  Carbon Fiber Epoxy  TR4 hood #1 prototype has been completed.
Both, Bill Burroughs and Paul Smock have seen it...
Meticulous preparation work went into the perfect original steel hood for
the mold preparation. ...The mold maker spent some time on this... AND it
shows.

Talk about ....Light ( I can pick it up with one finger)  ...Stiff   and
just TOO...Pretty to paint.

Mordy