fot

Re: Armstrong Shock

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Armstrong Shock
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:45:30 -0500
        Bill
                No, I have coil-overs. This is once again to push the
evolutionary envelop and  re-designing the rear suspension on this OLD '6.
It sucks! I'm tired of trying to deal with dump steer and  other misc.
adjustments, when there might be a better way,  YES, I am looking for a
competitive advantage, within the given rules.
                I don't want to be vague,  I'm just not ready to debate
until I have my facts in line.  My grandfather used to call it "picking the
white out of bird s&*#."  I am calling it reading the rules and applying
them. He would have been proud , he was the best.
                                David Wingett