fot

nominaion

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: nominaion
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:51:10 EST
    Evening all,   I'd like to nominate Bill Rosenbach to the "Freinds of
Triumph".
    Bill has long been active in Colorado SCCA & RMVR circles. He is a driving
    force in our annual track safety programs like our "Crash & Burn" 2 day
seminars, as well as sharing duties "on the air" in the Control Tower. Bill
owns a  68' GT6 as well as a 67' Lotus Europa race car. I'm confident he will
be a     valued addition to the to this membership.  Thanks for taking time to
    read this nomination.
                            Kev Lynch/RMVR
                            67' TR4 A
                            67' GT6  (race)