fot

Re: nominaion

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: nominaion
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:15:02 -0700 (MST)
Okay, I added Bill Rosenbach to the list.

While on the subject of subscriptions, if you wish to change from the regular
list to the digest, you can send a message to majordomo@autox.team.net with
nothing in it but

  unsubscribe fot
  subscribe fot-digest

If you want to switch from digest to real time, I'll let you figure out the
command sequence.  If you just want off the list, you can send only

unsubscribe fot

Since this is a closed, private list, subscribing to the different version
requires me to actually make the change by hand.  This could take somewhere
between 5 minutes and eternity for me to get to it.  In truth, I think I am
within a week of being caught up on various admin email.  Maybe after the
Beach Party this saturday I can spend a bit more time making some progress on
the backlog.  We shall see.

mjb.