fot

Interesting flyer from Summit Racing

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interesting flyer from Summit Racing
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:55:54 +0000
Today the postman delivered a Summit Racing sale flyer.  There was nothing in
it that applied to me so I almost pitched it after
leafing through it.  Then I caught the Christmas Tree o the reverse side and
the notation "Last day to order for Christmas delivery is
December 22nd".

I then wondered why they would be sendng their Christmas flyer out so early.
On closer examination I saw the notice in fine print,"
Special prices good through December 31, 2000.  Since there was no stamp, just
a bulk postage indicator, I could not see a postage date
to see if it had been out in the Twilight Zone since before last Christmas!

Did anybody else get one of these?

Joe (C)