fot

TR 2/3/A original OD wiring question

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR 2/3/A original OD wiring question
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 00:21:17 -0800
Listerati, et al :

The early wiring diagrams for the TR2/3 (eg the TR2 shop manual) show
the OD dash control as being wired between the relay and the isolator
switches, as (apparently) do the diagrams for the TR4/A.

However, TS39781LO still has the original wiring (or did until I took it
out today), and it clearly has the dash control wired between the
ignition switch and the relay.  I also find this arrangement documented
in two different editions of the original owner's manual "Practical
Hints for the maintenance ...".

Any information on when the change occurred (including rumors, jokes and
insults) would be appreciated.

TIA
Randall
59 TR3A daily driver (well, not in this rain)