fot

Re: @#$!&*$*!!! tranny circlip

To: WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: @#$!&*$*!!! tranny circlip
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:38:29 EST
Thanx loads for this posting!!  After reading how you built yours I pondered
it a bit when it sounded familiar.  I went to a bottom drawer of the tool box
and I'll be damned but there are the Churchill tools!!  They were given to me
many years ago as "overdrive" tools and since I've not built an overdrive I
didn't think about them again.  Do you have any idea how many transmissions
I've built lately??  I've got them for big and small trannys.
Thanks again.  Steve