fot

Re: seat

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seat
From: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:49:53 -0500
At 09:30 PM 3/21/01 +0000, Jack W. Drews wrote:

>I wanted to stay away from the seats the vendors call "road racing"
>since they all have big wrap-around wings that I find very uncomfortable.

I bought one of the Kirkey seats with the big side wings back when I
started autocrossing and absolutely loved it.  I now have it in the race
car and still love it.  It took a little getting used to, but being held
tightly in place is great around the corners, especially now that I know I
need to drive one handed to keep the transmission in gear.

Cheers,
Don