fot

urethane or rubber - the conclusion

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: urethane or rubber - the conclusion
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:31:26 -0600
Thanks for all the replies!

Most responses suggested urethane and a few suggested Ken
Gillanders performance parts.  NONE suggested stock....gee, I wonder
why?!!!

Its now a toss up between Ken's parts and the urethane.  Part of my
problem now is the fact the TR3 will also eventually end up being
driven on the street also so if I go with something like Ken's
performance parts it might be harsh on the ride.

I'll think about it over the weekend and make a decision at that time.

Again, thanks for all the informed comments.

Brad

My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 2/9/2001)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 9/17/99)

1951 Dodge 1/2 ton B3B pickup (being restored)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (actually runs and stops!)
1957 TR3 based Devin F model
1957 TR3 Vintage Racer
1962 TR4 CT288L (being restored)
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (some day)
1964 Spitfire 4 BFC25720L (of Belgian decent)
1967 TR4A CTC58351L (AKA Freddy)