fot

RE: urethane or rubber - the conclusion

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: urethane or rubber - the conclusion
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:05:03 -0500
Brad,

I have some of Ken's performance parts on my StreetAutoX TR3 and I can tell
you there is no apparent degradation in ride quality.  I have the
Stainless/Bronze silent block bushes and the rear spring locator kit.  Both
made a difference in handling.  Do not let the street ride quality issue deter
you from either of these kits.

Later,

Jack

Ken, do I get a cut of the sale?  <grin>  All kidding aside Brad, these are