fot

Mention of FOT in Grassroots Motorsports

To: spitlist@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mention of FOT in Grassroots Motorsports
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:36:11 EST
In a message dated 3/22/01 10:44:00 AM, spitlist@gte.net writes:

<< Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> Say, did you see that nice little
> mention about Team.Net in the latest Grassroots Motorsports? >>

Yeah, we love you guys. You never know what demons (with TR3s) are lurking
out here in cyberspace watching every move you make.

Hey, on another note, who's doing what this summer? JK and I are tired of
whipping Porsches (yeah, right!) and want some real cars to race against.
We're thinking of SVRA Mid Ohio, VSCDA Black hawk the week before, the BRIC
in July and Lime Rock at Labor Day. Anybody else going to be at these events?
(Not you Mike Jackson, you are too damned fast!)

Sincerely,

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports
(904) 673-4148