fot

Re: SPAX shocks

To: wdayton@attglobal.net, mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: SPAX shocks
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:13:06 EST
I read the sheet and transcribed it to Jim....yup I like the MJB version
better.

(Linda (wife) is German...is this why my phone bill is so high?)

Now I wonder where my settings really are....installed 8 years ago. I might
have done it wrong.

Joe (A)
<< According to the sheet I got with my Spax (yes, I managed to find it, and
on the
 back the instructions are in German which curiously seems to take three
times as
 many words to say the same thing).  And they confirm exactly what Mark said
- 14
 clicks clockwise reaches the firmest setting, after which it just spins.

 behind the adjusted is lock ring (or Dampferverschluss) which it says
shouldn't
 be touched.