fot

Re: Lawrence-Tune TR3-4 crossflow head?

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com, Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lawrence-Tune TR3-4 crossflow head?
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:24:09 EST
In a message dated 3/29/01 8:14:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jmwagner@greenheart.com writes:

<< Maybe the man was just having a bad day, but I was young and I felt gutted
by
 one of my heroes.  I sensed the same sort of excitement in your post about
the
 cross-flow heads that I had all those years ago.  Subsequently, I just
wanted to
 prepare you for the possibility, should you seek this particular Triumph holy
 grail, that you may find that Sir Laurence plans to be buried with all ten
heads
 rather than sell them and he may not be interested in sharing a nostalgic
 conversation about them with an enthusiast such as yourself...  I could be
 wrong, people change.

 --Justin Wagner

Old Sir Laurence is not the only person with this type of attitude.  I gave
up years ago trying to reach these ultimate success levels by dealing with
the Gods.  I am just grateful that I have been able to participate in some
form for the past 36 years, regardless of how poorly that I might have done
from time to time.