fot

Re: X-Flow head

To: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Subject: Re: X-Flow head
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:22:35 -0800
I don't remember details, but I recall that some metal had to be removed from
the block to clear the push rods...  that the head was only effective with
incredibly large pistons (some incredible size that required the block to be
milled out to accept giant sleeves)...  and maybe some more metal removal to
relieve various moving parts,  and I imagine a special cam... etc...

I wasn't talking about modifying the old head.   --Justin