fot

Survey for 2002 Mid-Ohio All Triumph Race Entries

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Survey for 2002 Mid-Ohio All Triumph Race Entries
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:09:58 EDT
Friends of Triumph

In 1992 Mid-Ohio and the SVRA held an All Triumph Vintage Race with support
from T R Householder and others. It is the anniversary of the design and
build of the first sport series Triumphs....the TR-1. It was likely the most
successful 'featured marque' race of all times. The track had a huge gate and
SVRA had a full track...the touring session had more Triumphs, cruising side
by side, than were miles of track, some estimating that the track was fill at
least three times.

Now it is time to plan for the 50th ANNIVERSARY OF THE TRIUMPH MARQUE.

If you have any intentions of running The All Triumph 50th Anniversary Race
at Mid-Ohio, please use:

http://www.fot-racing.com/mid-ohio.htm

to register your intent. Fill in the blanks and then use the Comments
sections for any discussion. Historically significant cars should be
discussed and if you plan to invite the original driver (like Paul Newman) to
pilot your vehicle, this would interesting to us. Cars not fitting under
current SVRA vintage specifications will be submitted to SVRA for their
approval.

The results of this survey will be sent to Henry Frye in Connecticut for
manual intervention and posting.

Also, if you know someone that would intend to run and they are not on
e-mail, ergo not on the FOT list, please submit their information for them.

There will be a meeting with SVRA in May and I would like to have as much
information as I can...this will be part of it.

I will also accumulate all of the e-mail address under a Group format for
special mailings.

Believe me, this is going to be a big one.  (Annually MGVR has these "Focus
Events" under the capable guidance of Mark Palmer...we can do it too)

Register NOW!

Thanks,

       Joe Alexander
        Cedar Falls, Iowa