fot

Re: Survey for 2002 Mid-Ohio All Triumph Race Entries

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Survey for 2002 Mid-Ohio All Triumph Race Entries
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:24:40 -0400
Hi gang,

We have had a great response to Joe's request for people to put their hands
up and be counted for the big event in 2002. So far 32 racers have shown
their intent to participate. Some really great cars are planning to attend,
the Ames Ambro, the Thunderbolt of Beady Eye fame driven by Wismer, the
beautiful Snook Devin.

The results so far are compiled here:

http://www.fot-racing.com/alltrrace2002.htm

Those of you who have submitted your form should be there, if you are not
there please reply to me and I will add you. The form seems to be working
fine but one never really knows!

Joe and I appreciate your getting the word out to Triumph racers who are
"Internet Impaired." I'll add them to our tally as I get them.

That's all for now.

Cheers.