fot

Re: Airport near MidOhio for Autocross

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Airport near MidOhio for Autocross
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:59:16 EDT
George W told me yesterday that they would fly Airfarce One into Columbus and
use the helicopter from there, if necessary.
<< FOTers

    During our earlier discussions, some of you mentioned that the SCCA or
Local Clubs used a airport about 15 miles of the Mid Ohio racetrack for
autocrossing. Would the persons who are knowledgable about the airport and/or
volunteered to assist with a Mid-Ohio autocross event make themselves known
to Joe Alexander.

    Also, before inviting President Bush to do a ceremonial Mid_Ohio lap as a
former Triumph owner, Joe will also need to know whether this airport can
accommodate Air Force One.

 Cary