fot

2002 mid ohio event

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 2002 mid ohio event
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:31:37 EDT
Interesting thread going on the possibility of an autox.  Couple of questions
for the group. Is there a weekend picked out for the event yet?  If there is
an Autox when would it take place, aren't Saturday and Sunday full of track
events?  The mid-Ohio sports car club has their events on Sundays, possibly
we could do one of there events but keep track of our members separately and
have our own awards ceremony. I have run the airport course some years ago,
seem to remember it being lots of concrete and rough on the tires.  Mid-Ohio
sports car club also runs some of there events at a local GM parking lot.
Could allow for some wide open runs if the parking lot is big.  The are doing
the GM lot for their May event. I plan on attending and will give some
feedback to the group.

Marty Sukey