fot

Re: Autocross @ Mid-Ohio

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocross @ Mid-Ohio
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:12:28 -0400
At 02:19 PM 4/22/2001 -0400, Joe Alexander wrote:

>Henry Frye has opened up a second list for those that might participate in
>the Autocross...please use this to register you interest.
>
>http://www.fot-racing.com/mid-ohio.htm

The form was changed to allow those expressing auto-X interest. All we need
to know at this point is what model Triumph you intend to bring and whether
your car is stock or modified. If you have any questions take a look at:

http://www.vtr.org/rules/autocross.html

We are hoping to run the auto-X under these guidelines, but until we have
many more details ironed out, this is subject to change.