fot

Re: Idle curiosity

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <racespit@netzero.com>,
Subject: Re: Idle curiosity
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 01 12:21:30 -0700
>LOTUS ESPIRIT?  Susan...you're confused.  The engine conversion of choice
>was
>SINGER, not CHEVY.  And the sewing machine engine, not the automotive engine.

SO why is this reply reminding me of a late sixties editorial story in
Road and Track.  The one where the converted car could be heard roaring
down the race track... "stitcha, stitcha, stitcha, stitcha"

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html