fot

Idle curiosity

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Idle curiosity
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:44:36 -0500
Hi all!

I have a question for anyone who may know about or has heard of someone
swapping engines in a Lotus Espirit -- what engine is generally used for
the swap?  And what does it take to put it into the car correctly (frame
mods, etc.)?  Seems to me I had heard a while back that the Chevy 350
could be used, but I would think that would take a lot of work, since
the Espirit is mid-engined and the 350 is usually set up for front
engine.

I'd appreciate any info!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

PS:  I got my new Al flywheel from Jim Donato -- 'tis a thing of beauty!

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!