fot

Buttonwillow British Extravaganza!

To: "Friends Of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buttonwillow British Extravaganza!
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 18:28:44 -0700
Hello FOT,

I just wanted to say that I had a great time at the Buttonwillow event! I
got to meet Kas Kastner!

I will have pictures back tomorrow night - shot 10 rolls.

Email off list and I will scan any images I have of your car and Email them
to you in screen resolution files.

Want prints??? Yes, I will trade them for parts, machine work, frame
straightening, paint jobs, etc. You've seen me out on the street
corner...with a cardboard sign that says, "Will work for Triumph parts"!
;-)

My pleasure to meet all of you!

Brad
62 TR4

BTW, while "Nothing Runs Like A Deere", I prefer something I can work on...A
Ferguson!