fot

FOT Charlie & Cheryl, THANKS!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT Charlie & Cheryl, THANKS!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:33:11 EDT
Charlie and Cheryl have a TR6 that is better prepared than many vintage
racing Triumphs, but it is confined to the street. However, part of his car
had a chance to do 2:57 laps around Road America last Sunday.

I walked up to C & C on the side of the hill at Turn 5 and asked them for a
favor. They both said, "absolutely", with no questioning. "I need your rear
brake shoes".

(Boy, that takes alot of guts)

One set of carbon kevlars were installed so that Sean could run the feature
race.

What more can Alexander Racing say? One Thousand words attached, if you
choose to open it.

Thanks again, FOTers Charlie and Cheryl

...it is alway a pleasure to see C & C and Charlies, folks. A Triumph of a
family.

Joe Alexander

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P5200282.JPG]