fot

Re: SU HS2 modifications

To: spitlist@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU HS2 modifications
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:20:54 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/01 10:33:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
spitlist@gte.net writes:

<< So anyone running SU's please share any tips you have that will help. >>

Hi Joe,

I am sure that smoothing out the inside of your carbs will not hurt, but
anything else may or may not help.  I am going to copy and paste in some old
Jack Wheeler information:

<<Subj:  RE: spitfire SU needles - need help