fot

Fuel Handling Problem at 5200-5400 RPM

To: kaskas@earthlink.net@earthlink.net, rgk@flash.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Handling Problem at 5200-5400 RPM
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:47:13 EDT
I suspected something going on in the float bowls and mentioned it at the
track, but surprised that it happened after all of this time. Different
engine with new cam....is one difference.

Have seen soft mounts built for SUs...I wonder if I can do the same for the
Strombergs.

Thanks,

Joe (A)

<< The rev point is right on the resonate rev of the engine and in the past I
 have had the float bowl froth mightly an thus lean out the engine.  Both on
 the dyno and in the car.  With webers we had soft mounts and this worked
 also for the S.U's. >>