fot

Re: SAD DAY

To: kaskas@earthlink.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SAD DAY
From: Chasgee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 00:33:28 EDT
This is terrible news.  I knew him a little.  I met him at the first Tustin
Thunder, as he was there racing a 911.  Got to talking a little bit about
Spitfire stuff.  He made my aluminum flywheel.

Found out after a few telephone conversations that we both went to the same
high school, he also majoring in metallurgy.  Although I never got to know
him real well, I felt a unique bond with him because of our similar
backgrounds.  Very sad news.  He was always someone I planned to get to know
better.

Chuck Gee
EP Spitfire #14