fot

Nomination?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 02:30:40 -0600 (MDT)
I seem to remember asking about Rocky Entriken in the distant past, but I may
have been mistaken.  He's a Spitfire autocrosser and occasional road racer
in Kansas, and has been a contributor to the Team.Net autocross list and the
wheel to wheel list for some time.  Truth be told, he is a bit different than
your typical email list subscriber, in that his writing tends to be concise,
thoughtful and a good read.  Did we already nominate him and I just spaced
it out?

mjb.