fot

Re: Nomination?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nomination?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 11:26:03 -0600 (MDT)
Hey, what good is power if you don't abuse it once in a while?  I try to be
a benevolent despot, but I am sure I've made a few mistakes and bad calls
over the years.  Actually, I can remember several, but I won't go into that
here.  Most people never complain though, I guess they don't want to upset
me and have me just turn off the Team.Net server.  Of course, during those
drives to Wendover for example, I never wonder what would happen to the
lists and web pages and such if some big truck happened to squash me like
a bug, or I fall asleep like I did coming back from Topeka in '97 and end
up not so lucky.

Enough pointless rambling.  Hope you enjoy the list, Rocky.  If you, or anyone
else would like to be off the list, unsubscribing is pretty easy, same as any
of the other autox.team.net majordomo lists.  Send a message to

 majordomo@autox.team.net

In the body of the message, in plain text, put

  unsubscribe fot   [ or unsubscribe fot-digest if you use that format ]

You should automatically be removed.

To actually include some sort of Triumph related sentence in this message,
I should have the clutch bits tomorrow to enable me to finish up getting the
close ratio box in Killer.  We'll be at British Field Day next saturday one
way or another, but since I am sitting here typing away, you can correctly
deduce I am not at today's autocross.  Drat.

mjb.