fot

Re: Doors

To: Brad.Kahler@mail1.141.com, Malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Doors
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:51:33 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/2001 3:56:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Brad.Kahler@mail1.141.com writes:

> The mk3 panels I believe were even more
> different and I "think" they had door pockets but I don't remember
> for sure but the doors themselves would have been the same as a
> mk2.  I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

You're wrong. ;-) No "pockets" on Mk3 Spitfire doors, although early Herald
twin-carb convertibles had really nice pockets in each door panel. But I
digress....

> What it amounts to is each spit door panel is unique to its mark
> number.

That's a fairly same way to look at it.

> PS, know what you mean about too many cars and not enough space..!

I'm pleading the 5th Amendment on "too many cars...."

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register
<www.vtr.org>