fot

Re: : Bushings]

To: "FOT email list" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: : Bushings]
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:32:24 -0400
The engineers at out shop seem to like the AF.  It is more expensive and
more brittle but comes in a pretty brown color.  Standard Delrin is usually
black or white.  Either one is nicer to work with than Nylon which can be a
PIA to get a close tolerance on.  If you get Nylatron make sure it is not
glass reinforced which wore our molds out quickly, and your pivots even
quicker.

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer
http://top.mcttelecom.com/~mwilder/