fot

Triumph Racing 2002-Offshore Entries

To: rem@cbord.com, KEF@filesk.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Triumph Racing 2002-Offshore Entries
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:51:34 EDT
Dentinger official spokesperson while at Mid-Ohio, but it wouldnt hurt to
gang up on them. Some incentives have been discussed, but nothing is cast in
stone yet.

Official T-Shirt, courtesy of TR Householder, will be floating around
Mid-Ohio. Tom Mahoney will have it.

(Tom, you might get a hold of Bill D at the track to coordinate discussions)

The excitement builds...

<<
 That would be fantastic. Could possibly also coax them to hit Mosport the
 following week if they had the time.
 If this works out, I'll start gathering the Bass and Guinness!
 I would wonder if SVRA might be able to offer any inducements to make their
 trip more desirable? Perhaps I can cast a few stones on the waters while at
 Mid Ohio to see their reaction. Certainly will coordinate with Joe.
 Russ Moore >>