fot

GT-6/Spitfire brakes

To: fot@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT-6/Spitfire brakes
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:09:47 EDT
Getting ready to do a rear brake job on my 73 GT-6.  Sometime in it's past
life the larger MK3 drums have been replaced with spitfire components.
Purchasing shoes should not be a problem since it appears that the same shoes
were used throughout the spitfire lifecycle, However I want to buy new wheel
cylinders and it looks as though 3 different P/N's were used depending on the
year.  Any suggestions as to how I can determine what wheel cylinders I need
to get?

Thanks,
Marty S.