fot

Masten Gregory

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Masten Gregory
From: "P Richardson" <paul-richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:52:22 +0100
Hi Group

Just a bit of help for an article I'm writing.

I once prepared a couple of Porsches for the late (and grate) Masten Gregory
(a 910 and a 908). Now as you older FOTers will remember, Masten drove all
sorts of sports cars, but he had a very keen sense of self preservation. If he
got badly out of shape, he'd just up and jump out of the cars -at any speed. I
know he did this several times in England (twice in 1959 - at Silverstone and
Goodwood when he ejected from a  D Type and a Lister Jaguar).

My question is do any of you know if Masten 'had any jumps'  - for want of a
better phrase - in America?

Best wishes

Paul