fot

RE: Re: Total Seal rings

To: "wemery7451@aol.com" <wemery7451@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Re: Total Seal rings
From: "racespit@mail.netzero.com" <racespit@mail.netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:53:49 -0400
Hi all!

I have had no trouble recently finding Bon Ami ("Never Scratches!") here in the
Dallas area.  It works great on stainless sinks and Revere Ware.  If someone
out there really needs some, let me know and I can probably get it for you.  I
think I found the last can about 6 months ago at Albertson's grocery store.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)