fot

Re: Total Seal rings

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>, Smockracer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Total Seal rings
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:55:14 -0400
At 02:49 AM 6/23/01 -0600, Michael D. Porter wrote:
>With regard to Joe Curry's recent remark about the decreasing
>availability of Bon Ami, I submit this, which is a link to find retail
>locations, state by state, for Bon Ami availability:
>
>http://www.bonami.com/US_retail_locations.html

I seem to remember a thread on one of the other lists (probably
the main Triumph list) a couple of years ago, and there was a
rumor that GM dealers sold Bon Ami under their own label.  I
can't remember what they called it, though.  Anyone else remember
this?

R. John Lye

rjl@gt-classics.com
http://www.gt-classics.com/