fot

Re: TR3A cooling issues

To: twakeman@cruzers.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A cooling issues
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:32:41 EDT
In a message dated 6/27/01 1:24:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
twakeman@cruzers.com writes:

<< If you are going to do that and end up with funny looking corners unless
 you make just the right 45 degree cut into each corner.  Why not just cut
 off every other horz grill slat.  It'll provide even less resistance to
 air flow than the factory grill.  And with a little filing you could make
 it look like it was made that way.

This is probably a better Idea.  I pulled my squash maneuver many years ago
when SCCA was more serious about modifying body components.  Later, you were
allowed to add wings to your fenders to accommodate the fat slicks, plus many
other modifications.