fot

Re: Modifying TR3A Front Suspension

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Modifying TR3A Front Suspension
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:05:34 -0600
Jack, one method you left out in your list below is heating and
bending the vertical links.  This was apparently a solution used
years ago.  My vertical links have been bent by the PO to create
1.5 degrees negative camber.

With that said, you already know I purchased a set of modified
upper a-arms from you and plan on replacing my vertical links with
ones that have not been bent and using your a-arms to create that
negative camber.

Your method seemed so much cleaner and safer to me!

Thanks

Brad