fot

FOT Nomination by Bobbie Cee & Second by Cary Perket- Edwin

To: fot@autox.team.net, EDSODS@aol.com
Subject: FOT Nomination by Bobbie Cee & Second by Cary Perket- Edwin
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:44:54 EDT
FOTers

    One behalf of Bobbie Cee and myself, it is my pleasure to nominate and
second Edwin Soto to the Friends of Triumph. I was introduced to Edwin
through Bobbie Cee at the Buttonwillow Vara event. Edwin has been
participating in VARA events this year in his nicely Triumph Silver TR6 which
he drives to the racetrack. He has been turning some very good lap times for
a slightly modified street car being raced on street tires.

    Its great to find a younger passion for these our beloved Triumphs. Edwin
is working on a dedicated TR6 race car. He is planning on transferring some
of performance parts from his current street TR6, but he is also looking for
FOT guidance on sources additional performance parts.

    I suspect that Bobbie might want to add a few more words when he has a
chance. I leave Edwin provide you with a briefing on his TR6 project. Edwin
please use the address fot@autox.team.net after Mark let you know that you
have been put onto the FOT roster.

Cary