fot

NEW MEMBER

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: NEW MEMBER
From: EDSODS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:43:26 EDT
Hello FOT members, my name is Edwin Soto and I have recently been accepted to
be a part of your association.  My good friends Bobby and Cary were nice
enough to join me in.   I have a 1971 TR6 that I restored myself a few years
ago.  It's silver and probably the only silver one out there but I wanted to
be different.  I was bitten by the race bug when I attended a VARA event at
the Buttonwillow racetrack.  Since then I started converting my streetcar
with performance parts that would allow me to participate in vintage racing.
I was lucky enough to have met so many helpful people like Bobby and Cary who
have shared so much knowledge with a rookie like me.  I am in the process of
building a true race TR6.  I will be using the performance parts off of my
existing car and returning it to it's original status.  I will be needing
help from experienced  people like yourselves to guide me through this
project with info and also parts.  I would like to have the car ready for the
next VARA event which is scheduled for October.  Thanks for letting me be
part of your crew.  I 'm sure I'll learn a great deal from you guys.

Sincerely,

Edwin Soto