fot

Re: Detroit Lockers vs Mr Good Torch

To: kaskas@earthlink.net, Catpusher@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Detroit Lockers vs Mr Good Torch
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:31:27
>From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
>To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, <Catpusher@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Detroit Lockers vs Mr Good Torch
>Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:19:41 -0700
>
>I believe that the Wilson TR-6 is my old TR-6  ( he bought it from Texan
>Jim
>Ray)that we  raced with great success.

  I'll bet...

  One of the neatest things I got from Denzel Wilson, was a
  videotape Denny's race with Doc Bundy at the 1981 (I think) SCCA
  Runnoffs. It was ESPN's coverage both the stuff that got aired and
  the stuff that didn't... Bundy was in the new Porsche (a 924, I
  think) Wilson in that same TR6... It was a great race until Wilson's
  Tires went away...

  All through the race David Hobb's kept expressing his amazment at how
  privateer Wilson in an ancient TR6 was able to give Bundy in
  the "factory effort car" so much trouble...

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)